Five Part Evangelism Conference
- The Seminar is for all those interested in reaching our community for Christ.
- We have a series of Evangelism Training classes with Kevin Piper and associate Evangelists
- Followed by testimonies during the Sunday service the next day.
- Seminar “The 6 steps of drawing a non christian to Christ”
- Conference “Twelve Lost Truths Evangelism Conference”
We encourage you to come to our seminar and conference. Evangelism is for all Jesus’s disciples. You will be encouraged, equipped and blessed.
For the average person in a church, why come?
- One of the misconceptions many people have about evangelism is that only people with a certain personality type, or spiritual gift can do it, and that the rest of us must just watch on, or just support these “special“ people! Well, nothing could be further from the truth.
- The ministry of the Evangelist vs Evangelism. The entire Church is called to do the work of evangelism (witness for Jesus) but only some are called to be Evangelists. Eph 4: 11-16. All of the early Apostles were called to evangelize. But only Philip was actually called an Evangelist. The ministry of the Evangelist is to equip the saints to do the work of evangelism.
- The ministry of evangelism to reach the lost is for every believer.
- Jesus called, commanded, commissioned and empowered all the disciples to evangelize the world, and since we have all been called to become His disciple. He calls, commands, commissions, and empowers all of us as well! The Great Commission is not the Great Suggestion. IT’S FOR EVERY BELIEVER.
- Another misconception people have about evangelism is that it’s frightening, scary, and anyone who does it will be left drained and distraught after the experience. Again, nothing could be further from the truth. The only reason believers don’t evangelize is because they have never been properly equipped.
- Deep down, every Christian wants to be more effective with the gospel to non-Christians. How do I start a conversation with a non-Christian? What do I say when I have started? How do I finish off? How will I answer their tricky questions?
- These questions and others will be answered at this conference.
- What’s important to realize is that igniting passion and zeal for evangelism and acquiring the skills to do it doesn’t just happen. The Holy Spirit delights to work through a true Ephesians 4:11-15 believer to effect these ends. Our presenters are NZ evangelist with many years experience that gets results!
- By the end of the conference you’ll not only have a fresh zeal and fire for the Great Commission, but you’ll be able to give the gospel effectively and confidently to a non-Christian!
Leaders. Why come?
- Every Christian leader is passionate about wanting the people in their church to be internally motivated to reach out to non-Christians with the gospel. `Beating the drum from the front’ does not work and nor do evangelism ‘programs.’ What’s needed is to change the culture of your church, making it evangelistic. The Church in Acts had a culture of evangelism. And what happened? The Church exploded with growth.
- If we return to the pattern and practice of the Early Church believers, we’ll experience the growth they experienced.
- The eternal souls of our unsaved friends and families are at stake.
- This is an opportunity. Get on board the bus.
First Sunday: We have a Seminar with Renee Tobin for all those interested in reaching our community for Christ.
Introducing Renee Tobin
Renee Tobin will come and help your Church to become more effective in evangelizing your community. When I was on the road in my house-bus traveling around NZ as an itinerant evangelist, Renee was a wonderful supporters of my ministry, and a real encouragement to me.
2. Evangelism Training Classes
To prepare your Church for Outreach and the Evangelism Conference, we have a series of Evangelism Training classes with Kevin Piper each Sunday for the month prior.
The main purpose for the Body of Christ to exist on earth is to be actively involved and committed to The Great Commission, which Jesus gave to His disciples.
The Great Commission
Mark 16:15-19 NASB
And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.  He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.
 These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues;  they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
 So then, when the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.
 And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them, and confirmed the word by the signs that followed.] [ And they promptly reported all these instructions to Peter and his companions. And after that, Jesus Himself sent out through them from east to west the sacred and imperishable proclamation of eternal salvation.
Our goal is to help equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes. Ephesians 4:10-14
Our vision is to enable us all to be passionate and committed to the Great Commission, to do the will of God and seek and save the lost, under the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit.
- The first meeting will be about getting to know one another to find out where we are all at in regard to evangelism
- Jesus Calls believers to become true disciple
- Discipleship Tested
- The Ministry of the Evangelist vs Evangelism
- This Gospel of the Kingdom?
- Another Gospel – The gospel of Satan.
- God’s Promises
3. Outreach Day
The vision of the Outreach Day is to build up a network of Christians New Zealand wide, equipping and mobilizing them to share the Gospel to our nation.
On Sunday following the outreach, during the service you will have an opportunity to share your experience of the Outreach Day.
4. Evangelism Seminar
Seminar with Renee Tobin: “The 6 steps of drawing a non christian to Christ”
Dates to put aside
- Date?… Renee will be visiting you, before the main conferences so that she can meet the Church and spend some time looking at new believer church integration strategies with Kevin and your pastor.
- Date?… Seminar: “The 6 steps of drawing a non christian to Christ”
- Date?… Conference: “Twelve Lost Truths Evangelism Conference”
Renee has been working as the Oasis in-house evangelist since 2014. The Oasis Church asked Renee to be their in-house evangelist, so they could achieve their goal to mobilize 100% of their Church in evangelism. This journey has created noticeable positive changes within Oasis – the way that Oasis functions has evolved.
Making evangelism their number one goal has breathed life into the church and has changed the way the congregation perceive things, react to things, and how they reach out to others, and has provided spiritual growth and confidence in their own faith. People within the church have recognized giftings and passions they had never noticed or been exposed to before. The congregation has gained a real understanding of the gospel message and how to share it objectively.
So far Oasis has achieved an astounding 20% of the congregation sharing the gospel on a weekly basis. A huge accomplishment compared to the 0-2% that most churches are averaging. Renee is very proud of the people at Oasis for stepping out of their comfort zone and taking on the challenge, as uncomfortable as it may have been, to be obedient to the Great Commission. In return, they are receiving the joy, power and blessing from walking in the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
5. Conference: “Twelve Lost Truths Evangelism Conference”
Goals for the day: You’ll find out…
- What evangelism is and isn’t.
- What THE GOSPEL is and isn’t.
- What the mission of the Church is and isn’t.
- What Jesus meant in Mark 16:15 “Go into all the world and preach the gospel” How God draws people to Himself. There are six steps.
- What the purpose of the Church is and isn’t.
- How social action and prayer relate to evangelism.
- Why evangelism is not to be equated with the winning of souls.
- Why doing evangelism is the key to finding life in Christ.
- Why doing evangelism is the highest expression of our love for God.
- Why doing evangelism is the highest expression of our love for people.
- How to keep motivated in evangelism after the conference!
- Why 98% of Christians in the Western Church today don’t do biblical evangelism
- How to get evangelists and pastors working together closely
- How to unite your church for the purpose of fulfilling the Great Commission